You should be....
As I don't have class on Fridays, I can always think of about million things for other people besides going to class.
1. Go out to lunch with your friends-whether you have a pack of gal pals or your "buddies," going out to lunch is a better idea than learning derivatives or being taught about Chinese economic system
2. Watch the construction on Green Street-I just saw a huge pile of concrete getting lifted right over the street. Die Hard like situations may occur.
3. Cuddle fest with your best friend or your significant other-uh, duh, it's cuddling
4. Watch Steve Wilkos-even though it seems extremely difficult, he is the more offensive Dr. Phil
5. Go thrifting-if you're like me, you don't have class but you have about a million other things to do on Fridays, try to set aside some time to find a new old treasure.
Labels: do somethin else

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home