Like Rob Gordon's...

Lists of things...and stuff.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Almost KOB's DOB!

Likes
1. Whole Wide World by Wreckless Eric-Amazing song featured in the movie Stranger than Fiction. It's impossible to be in a bad mood after listening to it.
2. The phrase, "a tall drink"-I think it's hilarious to refer to someone of great stature as such.
3. Retirement villages-although they sort of resemble Dislike #3, they are way cooler. I want to be a sweet ass retiree in some exotic locale. I will dish on all of the other retirees and knit shit all the live long day.
4. The band, Gym Class Heroes-Pete Wentz discovered them but I'm not holding it against them. They are a pretty sweet little ensemble.
5. Absurd things-Today I parked next to a tiny bicycle from one of the chitlins next door. So adorable and so ridiculous.
6. This one lady who works in the stacks-Everytime I go to work and she is there, she says something equally hilarious to me. Today, she asked me if I needed more ink in my diet because I had a pen in my mouth. She's so bizarre.
7. The sound the furnace makes right after it clicks on-It always reminds me of Christmas for some reason.
8. My personal belief that every misfortune is an adventure of some sort-Helps me get through life with a smile and a brush of the shoulder.
9. Pampering days-Every girl deserves one every once in a while.
10. CHRISTMAS!!-Not just the presents either. It just gives me a lovely warm feeling inside. And I honestly don't care if you make fun of me for being cheesy. It comes with the territory.




Dislikes
1. When you can hear/tell people are talking about you-Grow some balls and say it to my face!
2. The smell of old people-it's one step away from the smell of death. especially when it's cooped up in a confined space like a nursing home. which leads me to...
3. Nursing homes-they have to be the saddest places on earth. I'd rather have someone kill me straight up then put me in one of those joints.
4. Living in the dorms-I pretty much hate everything about it. APT here I come....next year couldn't come soon enough.
5. People that make situations unnecessarily uncomfortable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home